All applicants must have good writing skills and possess a keen knowledge of the video game industry. All of your work must be entirely original and you’re required to do your own research independently. This position is volunteer based; prolific writers will be provided with free games and/or hardware for reviewing purposes. Staff members are required to write a minimum of two articles a month. Any knowledge of HTML is a plus.
To apply for a position, contact us and include the following information with your application (no attachments):
- Your name, age, location, and e-mail address
- Any other contact information such as AIM or MSN
- A little about yourself and why you’re applying for this job
- Your desired position; also list the specific consoles you’re prepared to write for
- A sample of your writing (also include any previous work experience and/or references from past employers)
- Anything else you’d like to add that sets you apart from other applicants
Serious applicants only please. Your e-mail will be reviewed within two weeks.